UVC is light photons produced between 100 to 280 nanometers (nm) wavelengths.
The best germicidal wavelength is 280 nm. Anything below that will produce ozone which is harmful to humans.
NEXNORD’s Titan fixtures are field-serviceable so the parts can be easily replaced on site and at the end of fixture life without having to replace the entire fixture. All Titan parts are recyclable and reusable, sothey do not end up in landfill. In addition, the replaced parts are returned to NEXNORD to be retrofitted and reused – it is ‘Cradle to Cradle’ design. NEXNORD also applies RoHS(restriction of hazardous substances) in the Titan design therefore, it does not contain any mercury, lead or other hazardous materials. The Titan fixture is 100% recyclable.
120-277v,347v & 480v.
3 years limited warranty.
Yes, UVC light is harmful.
- You must wear UVC protective eyeglasses such as these:
NEXNORD will pride these glasses to the installers and service personnel at no cost for your protection.
- You must wear long sleeves shirt, pants and latex or work gloves so no part of your skin is exposed directly to the UVC light.
- Do not look directly at the UVC light.
- Do not expose skin under the UVC light.
No UVC light is not visible. NEXNORD adds a faint blue glow on the LEDs to show that they are on.
- To eradicate all airborne microorganisms including viruses, bacteria, and corona virus.
- Removes and clean biofilm on HVAC cooling coils and disinfects it.
Yes, the Titan UVC LED air duct light eradicates airborne corona virus.
No, there is no difference between the UVC generated using the old fragile mercury lamps or the sun.
No, the Titan UVC LED air duct light does not create ozone as safe 280 nm wavelength LEDs are used in the Titan. Any light below 280 nm will create ozone.